Regency Half Robe Set

Date Started: July 4, 2016
Date Finished:
Patterns Used:
Material Used: Cotton
Notions Used: Ribbon, Buttons

January 10, 2016 – Finally catching up with myself

Several years ago, I picked up the below matching fabrics. They were out of a sale bin, and there was only about 3 yds per piece. I think they are perfect to become a matching set of half robes. I did find a green cotton fabric that matches the green of the vines, and it will become a sleeveless underdress. I am still deciding on the style before I draft my patterns.

 

PhotoGrid_1342978090587 (1)

July 5, 2016 – Off to a good start

I had a long holiday weekend, and was able to get the sewing room back under control. After getting settled back into my work space, I got busy and drafted out the patterns for the bodices of the half robe and sleeveless underdress. Now, I just need to make mock ups to make sure they fit good, and I like the design. Once the mock up is done, I can get down to work and whip up the dress.

20160704_164725