I finally made some progress over the weekend. I didn’t make it to the sewing room until Saturday afternoon, but I did manage to get my crinoline finished and most of my pattern traced by the end of Sunday evening. I have finished tracing the pattern, as I need to do a mock up of the bodice to see which size I need. Once I get the mock up fitted, I can finish tracing. Here is a quick pick of my crinoline, as I still need to take a good finished pic:
The rest of this week, I will be helping Katie. I will be finishing her crinoline, as she works on her dress. She has a band banquet this Saturday, and wants to wear it. So, to help her out, I will be finishing the fitting of her crinoline and sewing on all the ribbon. That will leave her free to trace her pattern, and sew the dress together.
Despite how busy this weekend looks to be (band banquet, SAT’s, etc.), hopefully I can make more progress. I’m excited to get this dress finished. I can’t wait for the Tipsy Tea. This is going to be so fun. Untill later… Happy Sewing!