18th Century Update

Hi Everyone! I have added an update to my 18th Century pages. I have posted my diary page about the stays I made for the EP Federal Ball. As I did the diary page after the fact, it is a little skimpy on details, but I think it still gets some of the important info out there.

As for these stays, I really did like them. Despite the fact that they are fully boned stays, they were very comfortable. This pattern worked so well, that I will be using it again and again. 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s